Below are the top low carb vegetables for weight loss that you can start adding to your diet today and start losing weight! The following vegetables can be consumed as snacks to keep your metabolism in a fat-burning mode and keep you feeling full for longer periods during the day.
Adding these low carb vegetables to your keto diet will help you lose more weight and provide your body with minerals and vitamins needed to stay healthy! Drink enough water throughout the day no matter what diet you are on to lose more weight healthily.
Low Carb Vegetables For Weight Loss
Most of the low carbs vegetables below can be baked with a tablespoon of olive oil, or low carb butter, salt and a sprinkle of seasoning to snack on during the day. That said, eating fruits and vegetables raw, helps you get all the benefits. Make sure to wash your vegetables well from pesticides and I highly recommend getting them from the organic farmers market.
1. Watercress– 100 grams of watercress contains only 1.3 gram of carbs
2. Arugula-One cup of arugula contains 1 gram of carbs.
3. Kale– 1 cup of chopped kale contains 6 grams of carbs
4. Green Leaf Lettuce– 100 grams of green leaf lettuce contains 2.9 grams of carbs
5. Chard– 100 grams of chard contains 3.7 grams of carbs
6. Cucumber– 1 Cup of cucumber contains 4 grams of carbs
7. Spinach– 1 cup of raw spinach contains 1 gram of carbs
8. Eggplant– 100 gram of eggplant contains 6 grams of carbs
9. Bell Pepper– 1 bell pepper contains 4.3 grams of carbs
10. Cabbage– 1 cup of shredded cabbage contains 4 grams of carbs
11. Green Beans– 100 grams of green beans contains 7 grams of carbs
12. Broccoli– 100 grams of broccoli contains 7 grams of carbs
13. Cauliflower– 100 grams of cauliflower contains 5 grams of carbs
14. Asparagus– 100 grams of asparagus contains 3.9 grams of carbs
15. Raddish– 100 grams of radish contains 3.4 grams of carbs
16. Zucchini– 100 grams of zucchini contains 3.1 grams of carbs
17. White Mushrooms– 100 grams of white mushrooms contains 3.3 grams of carbs
18. Celery– 1 medium celery stick contains 1.2 gram of carbs
19. Fennel– 1 cup of sliced fennel contains 6 grams of carbs
20. Collard greens– 1 cup of chopped collard greens contains 2 grams of carbs
21. Iceberg Lettuce– 100 grams of iceberg lettuce contains 2.9 grams of carbs
22. Snow Peas– 100 grams of snow peas contains 4.9 grams of carbs
23. Cherry Tomato– 149 grams of cherry tomatoes contains 6 grams of carbs
25. Broccoli Rabe– 1 small bunch of broccoli rabe contains 2 grams of carbs
26. Okra– 100 grams of okra contains 7 grams of carbs
27. Turnips– 100 grams of turnips contains 6 grams of carbs
28. Olives– 10 olives contains 1.5 grams of carbs
29. Carrots– 1 medium carrot contains 3 grams of carbs
- Low Carb Fruits For Weight Loss
- Low Carb Snacks For Fast Weight Loss
- 24 Fat Burning Fruits And Vegetables For Losing Weight
- 10 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods For A Flat Stomach
- 7 Fruits that Burn Fat Like Crazy
There you go! There is your list of all the best low carb vegetables for weight loss you need to be eating. If you liked this post or found it helpful, please share my pin below and also take a moment to follow me on Pinterest for more helpful health, wellness, and weight loss posts.