Here are the top low carb fruits for weight loss that you need to be adding to your diet if you want to lose weight. Losing weight is not as hard as you may think it is, with the right foods and the right diet, you can lose up to 20 pounds per month safely. Though this is not recommended, it can be done with little effort on your part.
The following low carb fruits for weight loss can be incorporated into a low-calorie meal plan or the keto diet plan to help you lose even more weight. If you are constantly on the lookout for some low carb snack recipes that are delicious, you can read this post here.
Low Carb Fruits For Weight Loss
Below are some of the top low carb fruits for weight loss that you can add to your diet. All of the fruits below are very low in carbs and can be consumed as snacks in between meals to help keep you feeling full.
1. Strawberry– 1 cup of strawberries contains 8 grams of carbs
2. Watermelon– 100 grams of watermelon contains 8 grams of carbs
3. Cantalope– 100 grams of cantaloupe contains 8 grams of carbs
4. Starfruit– 100 grams of starfruit contains 7 grams of carbs
5. Clementine– 1 Clementine fruit contains 9 grams of carbs
6. Coconut– 1 cup of coconut contains 5 grams of carbs
7. Pear– 100 grams of pear contains 9 grams of carbs
8. Avocado– 100 grams of avocado contains 9 grams of carbs
9. Blueberries– 100 grams of blueberries contains 14 grams of carbs
10. Peach– 100 grams of a peach contains 10 grams of carbs
11. Apples– 1 large apple contains 14 grams of carbs
12. Raspberries– 100 grams of raspberries contains 12 gram of carbs
13. Blackberries– 100 grams of blackberries contain 10 grams of carbs
14. Gooseberries– 1 cup of gooseberries contains 15 grams of carbs
15. Grapefruit– 100 grams of grapefruit contains 11 grams of carbs
16. Lime– 1 Lime contains 7 grams of carbs
17. Lemon– 1 Lemon fruit contains 5 grams of carbs
18. Prickly Pear– Half a prickly pear fruit contains 5 grams of carbs
19. Kiwi– Half a kiwi fruit contains 5 grams of carb
20- Pineapples– 1 slice of pineapple contains 7 grams of carbs
21. Orange– 100 grams of orange contains 12 grams carbs
22. Mango– 100 grams of mango contains 15 grams carbs
23. Cherries– 100 grams of cherries contains 16 grams carbs
24. Banana– 100 grams of banana contains 15 grams carbs
25. Grapes– 100 grams of grapes contains 18 grams carbs
There you go! You now know about all the best low carb fruits for weight loss! If you liked this post, please share it and also take a moment to follow me on Pinterest for more helpful health, wellness and weight loss tips to help you live healthily.