Here are 16 fat burning flat stomach foods to lose belly fat that you can start adding to your diet today. If you have been looking for ways to lose belly fat fast at home, the following foods along with a low-calorie diet will help you start seeing results very fast!
Note: You will need to follow a low-calorie diet, drink enough water ( at least 8 glasses per day) and try to take at least 30 minutes of exercise daily to lose weight the right way.
16 Fat Burning Flat Stomach Foods To Lose Belly Fat
Adding fat-burning fruits, vegetables and smoothies to your diet as snacks and meal replacement will help you lose weight faster and burn stomach fat fast. Note: It is easier to lose stomach fat compared to other parts of the body, therefore, starting a low-calorie diet should help you start seeing results quickly.
Fat Burning Fruits To Lose Belly Fat
Below are some of the top fat burning fruits to lose belly fat that you can start adding to your diet right away!
- Watermelon– Melons high in water, therefore, they will help keep you hydrated and speed up your metabolism. They are also low in calories which makes them perfect to consume as snacks in between meals.
- Blueberries– Apart from helping you lower your blood pressure, high cholesterol and inflammation, berries and low in calories, high in fiber and contain important antioxidants that aids in weight loss.
- Oranges- Foods rich in fiber are known to keep you feeling full, oranges are filled with fiber and vitamin C, both of which are necessary for weight loss.
- Kiwifruit– Kiwis are filled with lots of health benefits and they are also low in calories and high in fiber which makes them perfect for weight loss.
- Grapefruit– Eat Grapefruit before meals to help reduce the amount of food you eat. This weight loss fruit is very low in calories and high in vitamins A and C.
- Apples– Eating apples in between meals will help you feel full and prevent sugar cravings. They are also low in calories and high in fiber which makes them perfect for weight loss.
Fat Burning Vegetables To Lose Belly Fat
Here are the best fat burning vegetables for weight loss worth adding to your diet.
- Chili Peppers– Consuming chilis will help reduce inflammation, increase your metabolism and reduce hunger pangs. Add them to your salads to start burning fat.
- Leafy Greens– Kale, spinach and collard greens are low in calories and high in fiber, consuming them while on a diet will help keep you feeling full and reduce hunger pangs.
- Cruciferous Vegetables– are high in fiber, nutrients and low in calories, consuming them while on a diet will help you lose weight and improve your health.
- Beans and Legumes– are both high in protein and fiber, low in calories and will help make you feel full.
- Mushrooms– rich in protein and can help you increase your metabolism, resulting in fat loss.
Fat Burning Seeds To Lose Belly Fat Fast
Add the following seeds to your diet daily to help you lose belly fat fast and build lean muscle.
- Chia seeds– are rich in magnesium, fiber, iron, and potassium. they are also low in fat which makes them perfect for weight loss.
- Hemp seeds- contain omega 3 fatty acids and protein, both of which increase muscle mass and increase weight loss.
- Sunflower seeds– are filled with magnesium and vitamin, they help keep you stress-free which is vital for weight loss.
- Flax seeds- contain omega 3, iron, fiber and protein, therefore, adding it to your diet will speed up your metabolism and increase weight loss.
- Pumpkin seeds- are rich in zinc which helps with weight loss and increases testosterone production, this leads to muscle building.
There you go! You now know about the 16 fat burning flat stomach foods to lose belly fat that you can start eating. If you liked this post or found it helpful in any way, please share it with your friends and also take a moment to follow us on Pinterest for more helpful health, wellness, and weight loss posts.